Monday, May 2, 2011

Magic Suds

I'm not near as good of a blogger now that I'm married. It's mostly because we don't have internet at our apartment so I either have to be at the library or the laundromat to use my laptop.

Speaking of the laundromat.... that's where I happen to be right this very second.
Yes, I am going to spend the next four hours here on this beautiful Monday night, watching every piece of under clothing like a hawk. I just know that the second I leave, some overly anxious college housewife (with a "sassy"-but-really-nerdy apron on) is going to remove my not yet dried knickers the second I turn my back and set them anonymously on top of the dryer... for all other nerdy-apron clad housewives to stare at.
What?! My bleach isn't as cool as yours k? It's not polite to stare.

I cannot wait to have my own washers and dryers and a couch that isn't from D.I. and doesn't smell like smoke and 93 year-old cat ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment