Friday, January 21, 2011

Rising from the Grave

Here's the dealio.
I have nothing to do in Rexburg.

It turns out that once you have a boyfriend, all desire to be social vanishes into thin air.

*poof*

So now I spend my friday nights reading The Hunger Games (totally amazing and addicting by the way), painting my finger nails and reading quotes from Stephen Colbert.

Don't google him unless you want to be mildly offended.

There are the kinds of things he says:

"Since seniors can't read this, I can say whatever I want about them. They look like lizards."

"The biggest threat facing America today- next to socialized medicine, the Dyson vacuum cleaner, and the recumbent bicycle- is gay marriage. "

"Marriage is like the death penalty: One outcome, so many different ways of carrying it out."

"Ever have a nagging suspicion you're poor? I know my staff does."



2 comments: