Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've decided.

My blog will be much more interesting to read when I go back to school. Because right now, this is my life:

Are you dating anyone? Nope. Unfortunately, no prospects either.

Are you working? Yes. I work about 45 hours per pay period at Forever 21 where the highlight of my week is getting hit on my lesbians.

Do you have any friends? Yes, but only the ones I have mooched off my brother.

What does your wardrobe look like? Empty, because I took loads and loads to the D.I. and now my closet consists of worn out clothes from 9th grade (because they're the only ones that fit) and gayspice shade shirts.

How is your shoe collection? Not. Growing.

Do you have any money? Not a penny, I am a poor college student who loves Dave Ramsey.

Is your hair growing? No :(

When I go back to school, I will have zillions of good guys to shamelessly check out (though, never actually talk to), I will also have an awesome job, most of my friends will be there, my wardrobe will quadruple (thanks to said friends), my shoe collection will expand thanks to all my cute winter boots, I will still have no money (but it won't matter because I can date and eat for free at least 3 nights a week), my hair will grow AND everybody else will be as non-tan as I am.

1 comment: