Monday, August 9, 2010

Ringtones.

Ringtones are t-t-t-tricky business.

It all comes down to what song I want to listen to the first 3 seconds of a hundred times a day.

I think my computer has a program on it that lets me make up my own ringtones and then download them to my phone. This would be great.... if I knew how to work my computer. I admit it. I'm one of THOSE people. Those people, meaning the ones that buy cool stuff but don't actually know why it's so cool. Anywho, basically I need a new ringtone because my Metric one is getting old. I think I've had it for 2 months.

And I can only listen to a song so many times before it makes me want to vomit (i.e. anything from Incubus, Gavin DeGraw, or the stupid 'I believe I can fly' song).

Right now, I'm feelin' Shwayze. I'll keep you posted. Ideas are welcomed.

4 comments:

  1. Anything by Stars makes for a good ringtone, and also the song Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's is also a good ringtone song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you go have a look through my music and pick one. there are a bunch of free tracks to download and edit.
    www.ADAMHOEK.com
    tell me what you think :D
    -adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask the almighty Mac guy- aka your cousin- to help with the computer instruction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. I'm flattered that other people besides my mother read this.

    ReplyDelete