Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacayyy.

So I went on a most magnificent adventure. To New York City. So, so, so fabulous. I thought maybe it wasn't as awesome as the movies make it out to be but it turns out they weren't lying.

Now I want to move there. The cheapest rent I could find was for about $1,000 a month for a 600 sq ft apartment in Manhattan. That's okay though, because someday I'm going to be super rich and wear nothing but Tiffany's and I'll be able to afford such a delightful, tiny apartment.

I'd need a roommate. Or two. Or three.

Here's a little peek at the places I went and the people I saw:

Parellel Parking: We must, we must, we must increase our bust. The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater, we must increase our bust. I have no idea why parallel parking makes me think of this saying, it just does.


Tupac: Despite what you have heard, he is not dead. I saw him a grand total of 7 times (if you know his story, the number 7 is significant... creepy huh). I saw Jay-Z 3 times and Lil' Wayne twice.



I did not see Eminem... not many pale faces back east...



New Jersey: Where the accents are almost as thick as the uni brows. (Shout out to Peter, my model, who let me take his picture in exchange for my number)




Tune in next time. Literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment