Sunday, March 27, 2011

BCP=PMS

I think I've cried enough this week to last me the rest of the year.

My life is great. Actually it's more than that. It's almost perfect.

But that doesn't mean I don't cry about whether or not we'll have enough money to pay for tuition and food next semester without donating plasma twice a week.

That doesn't mean I don't cry every time I think about my BRCA lab results coming back tomorrow.

That doesn't mean I don't cry when people I love make the wrong decisions.

That doesn't mean I don't cry when I think about my stupid birth control pills making me gain weight right before my wedding.

And that doesn't mean I don't cry when I have finals coming up in a week, I haven't even started on my DIY projects for my wedding and I can't remember where I put my keys.


I'm blaming it on the extra dose of hormones I pop every morning. Screw you Junel.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah you should probably never ever take birth control if you don't have to....it will single handedly ruin your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It's Olivia. And I think your grandma was going to call and tell you about this. but she might forget! Haha I'm on this Birth Control called Implanon. and it's AMAZING!! seriously, I've lost weight since I've been on it, and I haven't been crazy! Even ask Landon! But it is this rod that you put in your arm and you can keep it there for up to 3 years. I know everyone reacts to this kind of stuff differently. But if you can, I would get on it as soon as you can!

    Just a thought! Hope all your wedding plans are going well! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so getting an IUD on tuesday morning at 9:30. Three cheers for no more water retention!

    ReplyDelete