Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is a story about being engaged.

This is a song Austin and I wrote about the woes of being engaged

You finally found someone to love
Your sure that they were sent from above
Your finger finally sparkles bright
And You've got a temple date in sight
Your sittin' up on cloud nine
Then things start running through your mind

Chorus
Just 36 more days
Till we can get away
Hope it goes real fast
Cause I aint gonna last

Ive been waiting 22 long years
Then you came and laid down my fears
Your my little croissant
The only one I want
Saying goodnight is the worst its true
Please one more kiss baby I love you

Chorus

Everybody warns how bad its gonna be
But you're so blinded by love you cant clearly see
I'm tired of going to bed alone
All I want is my husband and a home
Time really needs to speed up
Cause I cant get enough

Chorus

Your hormones are ragin'
But boy you've got to cage em'
Testosterone up the wall
When you hear your woman call
Got to get your girl to the temple
And do it quick cause man your going mental

Chorus

We're glad we listened to what mama said
Cause 3 more months and we'd be dead
We cant wait to tie the knot
Cause things are getting heavy and hot
The moral of the story is don't wait to long
Or you'll be the sad soul singin' this song!

Chorus




That pretty much sums it up


3 comments:

  1. You should set some rules- like- no kissing AT ALL without an audience of people. Just a suggestion from one who has been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got plenty of rules hahaha we just wanted to make an awkward song

    ReplyDelete