Saturday, July 31, 2010

Facebook.

Or Book Face, as Jim Halpert calls it. Do watch The Office? Because you should. Jim was Book Face for Halloween this last season. He always has the best costumes.

Laci Halpert.

Can anyone beat that? I think not.

Anyways! Sometimes I go through phases where I am mildly addicted to this social networking site. Mostly, it's in the summers when I have nothing else to do and am living in a new place and have a grand total of two friends. So basically this summer is the only one that fits that description. Occasionally, I'm REALLY cool and decide to go offline so that nobody knows about my addiction- therefore making it a closet addiction.

I thought about copying and pasting everybody's statuses that are ridiculous and make me laugh, but then decided against it because I'd mostly be making fun of the person. And by some miracle, if they one day get uber bored and decide to read my blog (which won't happen, but you can never be too careful), I don't want them to be offended. Even though they should know better than to post things like "OMG. People need to grow up. I'm so sick of them acting like they're 5. Sorry honey, go back to high school. Nobody wants you here."

Lighten up peeps ;) It's just book face

No comments:

Post a Comment