Friday, July 23, 2010

HIGHlarious things on my road trip.

I made the trek from Spokane to Rexburg yesterday and let me tell ya! MOST AMAZING 8 HOURS I'VE EVER SPENT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. False. I love Dwight K. Shrute. 

Hilarious happening #1- Since my ipod wasn't charged I had to listen to the radio the entire time.  Apparently the only thing Montana/ Idaho listens to is country. Shocker. There was this one song in particular... Ticks- Brad Paisley. Can I just tell you how gross this song is? 

" I'd like to check you for ticks
You never know where one might be
There's a lot of places that are hard to reach
and I'd like to check you for ticks" 

Sick. Nasty. 

Hilarious happening #2- There just happened to be about a million, jillion and a half biker gangs on the highway yesterday. I don't know if you've noticed, but when bikers pass each other they give a little wave to their fellow biker. Like what? Is that man code or lame code? Either way, it's entertaining. Every SINGLE biker waving to every SINGLE fellow biker. I bet they feel supa cool when they do it too. 

Hilarious happening 3#- I passed many meth billboards on my way here. If they used their little sayings and just replace "meth" with "nuclear weapons", that ad campaign could probably bring world peace. Can you picture it? "I used to have a son.... now I have a terrorist...." haha the real billboard said "I used to have a daughter... now I have a prostitute". The point is they are scary. I am never using drugs. And if they made one for nuclear weapons, I probably wouldn't ever use those either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment