Monday, July 26, 2010

Things that have no purpose in life.

How much money have we given people for making STUPID, stupid things? A lot. That's how much. 

1. Who needs the camisoles with the built in bra thing? Nobody should be raising their hand right now. Everybody hates them. I would know too, since I work in a clothing store that sells them. 

2. The Jonas Brothers/ Miley Cyrus/ any other disney channel actor that thinks they can sing too. If I had kids, I would forbid them to listen to any of these talentless characters.... Just like my mom did with me and the Spice Girls. Only she banned them because they dressed slutty. Same/ difference as far as I'm concerned. 

3. Whose idea was it to put a razor sharp, metal opener thingy on the top of Morton salt containers?! Boo you whore (mean girls reference). 

That is what inspired this post. I now have a cut on the tip of my finger from opening up salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment