Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lather...Rinse... Repeat!


So here's my problem. Ya um lather, rinse, repeat? I tend to do that with everything. Let me explain. 

One time Julianne and I thought it would be a good idea to make a batch of cookie dough and eat it ALL RAW while watching a movie. We got way sick and decided quickly it was one of the worst ideas we had ever had. Well guess what? I did that again, last week. Only this time Julianne wasn't there and I ate most of the batch all by myself. It wasn't so much lather rinse repeat as eat, barf, repeat. 

This other one time when I was 15, I decided to dye my hair red. Since it was really dark brown at the time, when I tried to turn it red it just went purple. Like really, really purple. And apparently I forgot about this event because I just did it again. My hair is now purple. Dye, Cry, Repeat. 

And now I'm following shampoo directions again, only with voldemorts (is that how you even spell it? I'm not a Harry Potter fan so I wouldn't know... All I know is the 'he who shall not be named' part, and in this case, they who shall not be named, are boys). Don't I ever learn? This particular voldemort, I've already been "acquainted" with. Things didn't end well. Too bad that doesn't matter because he knows he's just a joke and a smile away from making me date, break and repeat. 


Tip #6? or something? I'm going to stop numbering them because I can't remember which number I'm on. Use sharpies to paint your nails instead of finger nail polish. Just paint a clear coat over it and it'll stay for a supa long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment