Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flashback!

Remember when Austin and I spent 11 days away from each other over winter break and I might have sort of, kind of, maybe just a teensy bit felt like the world was going to end because I wasn't going to be with him?

...Well, that's how I felt. And I wrote a blog about it. At that point though, we hadn't told each other that we loved each other (that came on New Years Day) and I felt a little awkward posting this blog I wrote on day 10 of that 11 days. I just didn't know if he was on the same page as I was.

Now I don't feel lame though because I know that he loves me just as much as I love him. So here's the post:

1. I miss taking study breaks in the library and sneaking up to the 3rd floor stairway.
2. I miss those dimples. They get me every time!
3. I miss being randomly massaged and whispered to.
4. I miss having the doors opened for me everywhere we go.
5. I miss having someone to talk my ear off when I run 16 miles.
6. I miss him telling me I'm a hot little unit... even when I haven't showered in 3 days.
7. I miss making his arm fall asleep when we snuggle.
8. I miss his ridiculous clothes. I could find him like a needle in a haystack ha I love that.
9. I miss him looking at me waiting for me to be the one to say 'that's what she said' so he can laugh about it too.
10. I miss being constantly checked out.


My boyfriend rocks. Someday I bet we'll get married.


The. End.


Isn't it cool?! I knew it was coming the whole time. In fact, I've known it was coming since June. Promptings rock my shoes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment