Friday, September 3, 2010

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

I feel like being a grown- up has made me slightly boring. I used to sneak out. I used to eat ice cream until I got sick. I used to spend my money on over priced, yet devilishly stylish, clothing.

Now, I tend to go to bed in the single digit hours, I madly count calories and I spend my money on things like Introduction to the History and Philosophy of Education textbooks. Gross huh.

So. I am going to devise a plan to hopefully cancel out all this grown up, responsible-y (Shakespeare made up over 160 words in his writing, so I think I'm allowed to, too), I- live- in- a- town- where- I- can- count- the- population- without- even- using- my -toes, shiz.

International Language Programs! Dun da da duh! I'm going to start saving money to go to some place in China that I can't even pronounce so that I can teach english to children.

Airfare and program costs- $2,500
New clothes and supplies for trip- $500
Food/Entertainment for the 4 months I'd be there- $1,500

Going on a long overdue adventure- Priceless.

Discovery channel, here I come.


Laci vs. Wild.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do- not necessarily to China- but you could go lots of places and do that (Cousin would highly recommend Brasil (spelled right as per the Brasillians- in case you were wondering)

    ReplyDelete