Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pre-first day activities

I think bad luck follows me. Actually I KNOW it does. You know how everyone says that things will work out?

Well, what if they don't? Then what.

Then nothing. That's what.

I haven't been able to find a job in Rexburg and believe me, I've tried. I'm not one of those people that sits around waiting for the perfect opportunity. I think I walked into every single business in Idaho and Rigby and either dropped off a resume or filled out an application. I also sent 14 e-mails out inquiring about jobs I found online. Still, no luck. I suppose it's not the end of the world. Sure feels like it is though.

On the plus side! I will now be taking 20 credit hours- the maximum BYU-I allows you to take. Maybe the big guy up there wants me to take extra classes this semester so that I will spend extra hours in the library. And then there I will meet my soulmate (yes, I believe in soulmates- emphasis on the plural) whilst withering away under massively expensive textbooks, that I wouldn't have, had I found a job, and be married for eternity by Christmas. HA. Now that is one hilarious thought.

Dum Dum Duh Dum...


I shall blog about my new roommates and classes when school actually starts and my heart attacks begin. Peace out, boy scout.

1 comment:

  1. by Christmas? I think you should give it a little more time than that- like maybe Christmas 2011 or 2012?

    ReplyDelete