Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday is a special day...

This is how I get ready for Sunday.

6:00 am- Alarm goes off. I should wake up to go for a run, but a couple more minutes won't hurt. Snooze.
6:05- Alarm. My clock lies, that wasn't a real 5 minutes. Snooze.
6:10- Alarm. Screw it. Cancel.
9:00- Wake up for reals and try to look at my reflection on the back of my ipod to see if yesterday's make up still works for today. It doesn't.
9:30- Still in bed, pick up laptop to start doing homework.
9:31- Get on Facebook.
10:00- Do real homework and use the thesaurus every other word to sound smarter.
10:30- Go pick up our goodies at the Bountiful Baskets pick up spot.
11:00- Get home and decide to go tanning. Best 3 dollars I've ever spent.
11:45- Watch T.V. and look up recipes for oatmeal smoothies. All of them include bananas. Which are sick.
1:00 pm- Sit on couch. Get on Facebook.
3:00- Decide to take a shower and put on clothes that haven't been slept in.
5:00- Remember I have a date and redo my hair and make up and try on 50 outfits.
7:00- Date.
12:00 am- Home from date.
12:15- Go on a run because I feel too guilty for not going this morning.
1:15- Decide do homework.
1:17- Decide girl talk is better than homework.
4:00- Decide girl talk is better than sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment