Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rexbuuurrrrrrrg.

So much for being cute on the first day of school. My dear, itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny city decided to be 45 degrees today. Can I just say that again? FORTY-EIGHT DEGREES. To top it off, I think half our city is flooding. While walking home from my last class it started to pour. I had a sweatshirt on but I guess I must have a massive head because the hood barely even covered half of it.

The rain made my mascara run all down my face and my wet bangs stick to my forehead. Needless to say, I was quite the boy magnet today.

Roomates.

I love them.

Our apartment is going to be crazy busy this semester. It seems like Spring was like THE time to make friends. Unfortunately, I wasn't here then. So I have only a few friends. But those few friends have bunches of friends.

2 comments:

  1. Your roommates's friends are just like their clothes, yours to try on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo- good point Sis- I never had roommates other than my sisters and my spouse- I missed out on that fun-I have the feeling you are headed into a year of much growth- of the emotional kind.

    ReplyDelete