Thursday, September 2, 2010

This one time... at band camp....

No not really at band camp. That's just a line from a movie I haven't seen.

But this one time (for reals) my Grandma told me that if she could have one food for the rest of her life, she would have toast.

This is what's been occupying my thoughts this morning. What would I have? Obviously in this situation we would erase all the health issues. So if I didn't have to eat out of the 5 food groups and the food I chose didn't have calories... I think I would go with...................................

cookies?







Yep, cookies.


Oh and since I go back to school in a couple days, I'm just going to prepare you for mind blowing posts. Because my life will be a lot more interesting then. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. my food- well- edible necessity- would be chocolate. I am bad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be more specific, grandma would eat peanut butter toast. I think that I would go with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete