Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ha! and you thought I went to a mormon school.

Let's give three cheers for Awkward and Awesome thursday!

Hurray!
Hurray!
Hurray!

.....I have a feeling I was definitely saying that solo....



Awkward:
-Having to rush to grab a tissue as soon as I come in from the cold to prevent Niagra Falls from coming out of my nose.
-Seeing everybody change religions and nationalities overnight. Scarves wrap around heads and faces imitating Muslims and those HUGE furry Russian hat deals have been spotted a dime a dozen all over campus.
- Having a stranger sit down and try to hit on me while I'm planning for a wedding.
- Explaining to my teacher that I was late for class because I spilled water all down the front of me and I had spent the last 15 minutes in the bathroom pointing the hand dryer at my crotch.
- Shouting an inside joke across the street to someone I thought I knew.
- Making eye contact between the cracks in the stalls with someone putting in a tampon.
- Online shopping for nude flats in a public place where everybody can see your laptop screen.

Awesome:
- Multi-tasking at it's finest.
- My Steve Madden sparkly flats getting three compliments today.
- Talking on the phone to my family... and my new family :)
- Having a skinny day where all your clothes look so good on you, you don't even have to do your hair or your make-up.
- Having no new zits!
- Knowing that my roommates all have class at the same time so there isn't anybody to interrupt my dancing- in- my- underwear- cooking- breakfast routine.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. The tampon story is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess blogger didn't like your pictures :(

    Awkward beyond- eye contact story, AND hand dryer- my suggestion- buy a camelback bottle- no spills.

    and I would personally like to move the underware/breakfast moment to the Awkward List.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just jealous you don't get to witness it Sheri ha

    ReplyDelete