Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A solid ionic piezoelectric substance

So one day I said to myself, "Austin that finger looks way too naked." So I went out and bought a big ol' rock and waited for the perfect opportunity to give it to her. While I waited I would put it on the end of my pinky and imagine what it would look like on my smoking hot babe, turns out it looks a lot better on her finger than it did on mine.

I want to be the old man with the sweet ring











Thats what i'm talking about












3 comments:

  1. That does NOT look like my niece's fingers (if it is- I am buying her some nair or electrolosis or something)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does not look like the picture you sent me either, by the way what kind of a stone is that? It is very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an Opal- and we are still waiting on a picture of non-hairy nuckles

    ReplyDelete