Monday, December 13, 2010

Copy Cat

I happened upon the most delicious blog this weekend.

tandsdaybook.blogspot.com


If you:
-Like fashion
-Like lipstick
-Like beautiful photos
-Like copying other people's blog ideas
-Want inspiration for working out ( the girl is a size zero)
Then: YOU WILL LOVE THIS BLOG.


She basically takes a photo of her outfit every day and blogs about what she's wearing and the cute things her husband says and does for her. Her name is Sydney Poulton? Or something close to that at least. She's a student here at BYU-Idaho and when I grow up I want to be like her.


This is what I wore today:




Jeans: Nordstroms, Boots: Rocket Dog, Button-up: American Eagle, Cardigan: Shades Clothing, Belt: Deseret Industries.


I'm definitely not a size 0. Nor do I have a super hot, talented husband to take glamorous photos of me.

Instead I am size 4 on a skinny day and a mac that I can only position to capture 3/4 of my body.


Awkward: Having to explain to 3 different people that my nails spell 'Make-out' in Hungarian. Thanks to my boyfriend.

Awesome: Discovering that I love dirty hair lots, LOTS better than clean hair. I'm going green.

3 comments:

  1. haha you don't need a husband, you're computer takes perfectly good photos :-) on a side note, I think you should help me pick out some new clothes. It's been about 4 years since I went shopping. I'll give you a budget and you go shop and maybe I'll throw a nice incentive in it for you haha. What do you think about that sis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o btw you have the same couches that I do and they are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to shop for you hahaha and I can do it on pennies pretty much so don't worry about having a huge budget. Also, those couches rock my socks off.

    ReplyDelete