Thursday, December 2, 2010

Major Update.

"Everything works out in the end. If it's not working out, it's not the end."
-Somebody infinitely wiser than myself.


Occasionally I feel like it's the end of the world.

Exhibit A: When I realized that I hadn't had a second date this ENTIRE semester, I thought it was the end of the world.

Exhibit B: When I had to run my first 12 miler and it was 2 degrees outside, I thought it was the end of the world.

Exhibit Z: When I discovered someone had eaten every last bit of the precious Tin Roof Sundae ice cream I bought, I thought it was the end of the world.


But Alas (gotta love that word)! 'Twas not the end of the world. Imagine that.


His name is Boston. Well, it's Austin. But his code name was originally Boston so I think I'll stick with that.

We've got 2.5 weeks until the end of the semester to make some magic happen.


Please send pixie dust our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment