Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quotes

I was looking through my journal and my notes from last conference when I found this beauty:

" Refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought... Cultivate an attitude of gratitude."

-President Thomas S. Monson


I am definitely a quote person. I've written dozens on notecards and have them up all over my room. Lists of them are in my various journals and when I don't have anything to write them down with, they make their way into my cell phone.

Here are some of my favorites:


"Doubt thou stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love."
-William Shakespeare

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person that you are."
-Anonymous

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
-Albert Einstein

"You can't talk your way out of something you've behaved yourself into."


etc. etc.



-Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment