Monday, December 13, 2010

Not for the faint of heart...

I've been running a lot lately... like a lot, a lot. It's really nice being thin. The only part that sucks is that I don't fit into any of my bras anymore! I've shrunk half a cup size.

I shouldn't be complaining though. I've been told it goes like this:


Your boobs in your 20s are nice and melon-like.

Your boobs in your 30s are like pears. Still good, but maybe just beginning to droop a bit.

Your boobs in your 40s are like onions. Why?

...Because they make you cry when you see them...


I've also been told it goes like this: (courtesy of my religion professor)

Women are like crock pots. They take a while to get hot when you turn them on, but once they're hot, they take forever to cool down.


So what does that make men?





Exactly. Frying pans.

2 comments: