Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thinspiration.

If you need a confidence boost go to Ann Taylor! They make all their pants really big so you'll end up being at least a size smaller than you really are. Who cares though? It's all about the number isn't it?

I didn't end up getting the fabulous skinny chords I tried on there though.

Instead I got 2 more pairs of Vigoss jeans.

F.Y.I. Nordstroms dressing rooms have 3D mirrors and bad lighting.

I recommend putting on Spanx for when you try on clothes there...



New jeans are the bomb.com. They're always a tad too tight so as soon as I get home I lean back on my bed, button them up, do 80 different yoga stretches in them and then wear them for at least 48 hours straight.

It's always a better idea to get jeans a size smaller than you think you might be. Too-tight jeans are easier to disguise than too-loose jeans.

Besides, SBS (saggy butt syndrome) looks good on no one.

Too-tight jeans are also good for motivation purposes. Think of them as "thinspiration" next time you squeeze your love handles into them.


And then promptly listen to that one Beautiful song Christina Aguilara or whoever sings...


No comments:

Post a Comment