Thursday, November 18, 2010

Anonymity.

"Either write something worth reading, or do things worth writing" -Benjamin Franklin

I contemplated making my blog private.

Pros:
-The people that I write about wouldn't be able to read it, misinterpret it wrong, and then avoid me afterwards.
-The people that I write about wouldn't get the wrong idea, be offended, and then avoid me afterwards.
-I wouldn't have to worry about revealing too many embarrassing facts about myself and then have people avoid me afterward.
-I wouldn't have to worry about seeming lame and crazy to people who don't know me (but stalkerishly read my blog) and then have them keep on avoiding me afterward.

Cons:
-The people that probably should be the ones that read it, would never get to read it.
-There would be no more completely mortifying experiences with the people I write about when I face them after they have just told me they read my blog. Seriously, ha it's happened so many times I might actually miss it if it didn't happen anymore.



I don't believe in censoring myself. I also don't believe in cutting things out of the story to please somebody else.



I stick it to the man.


Actually, I don't.


I just can't think of how to end this blog.



So, that's that.


No comments:

Post a Comment