Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Supermodel.

It's not a secret that I'm not a model. As if my looks weren't reason enough, I do not possess even a hint of poise either.

But! At least once a day I get to feel like one.


You know when you're outside and its super cold and you can't wait to swing open the door to a building so that you can get that huge gust of warm wind that makes your hair blow wildly away from your face and your cheeks shine a little pinker and you narrow your eyes just a little bit in case a piece of hair flips in your eye and it mildly reminds you of a shampoo commercial?


Ha it's very odd that opening up a door can make me feel just the tiniest bit better about myself. It does though. It really does.






I'm sure if I knew who exactly read this blog, I'd be embarrassed by how many stupid confessions I make. I just assume nobody really reads it except for family. Ignorance is bliss?

No comments:

Post a Comment