Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thought Vomit.

Alright. This is the part of the show where I write down thoughts that randomly come into my head no matter how embarrassing or weird or depressing or ditzy. Some people call it venting.... I call it thought vomit.

(Just so you get a feel for my surroundings: I'm at the library in a tiny wooden cubicle. Everybody that walks past can see what's on my laptop screen. I'm currently listening to Moth's Wings by Passion Pit and I still have my coat on even though I've been sitting here for 2 hours.)


I wonder if the person on the other side of my cubicle is a boy or a girl...
I should play footsie to find out.
No that'd be weird if they started playing back and then I have to pee later so I make eye contact with them when I get up to go.
How come every assignment I do for family foundations I have to mention Lesbians?
I wonder if Jekyl is here.
Probably, I should find out.
Nope. Kendrick says I try too hard. I need to be lazier.
Boys are lame anyways.
Well okay not all boys. Just the boys that don't like me back.
Oh wow, that didn't sound conceited at all.
Just let them come to you right?
What's that saying? Oh yeah, "if you build it they will come".
Only I'm not building anything. And if I were, it wouldn't be a baseball field.
Maybe I should play baseball.
Gosh again with the Lesbians.
I wish these jeans didn't turn my hands blue.
I wish these jeans didn't make me have a muffin top.
Ooooh a muffin sounds good right now. I think there's cake at home...
I have to run later, better not eat it. Or even think about it.
I should shave my legs tonight.
Do lesbians shave their legs?
I doubt it, i'd totally understand it if they didn't.
I'm addicted to it though.
Just like I'm addicted to blog stalking.
I wonder if he still reads my blog...
Nah, why would he? He should though. It'd clear things up a bit.
It's probably still snowing outside huh.
Ummm Yep. That kid that just walked in looks like he has lice. Still snowing.
I've never even had lice or know what it looks like. I've still never seen a tic either.
That's okay, I'll google image it right now....
Sick. Ew those things are supposed to jump...
Good thing I wore my boots today. I even wore the ones with the chunky heel so my butt looks better.
I've been sitting here for hours though. Nobody is even seeing my butt.
I don't even have one. It's flat as a pancake. Thanks Grandma for your genes.
Maybe I should go take a lap around the library and look for people to talk to.
Or at least pretend like I have something to print off.
Maybe I'll see Jekyl.
Maybe he'll see my flat bum.
Maybe he'll see my muffin top.


Um. I think it's time for me to go home now.


Bye Mckay! I look forward to our next hot date.









2 comments:

  1. Better watch out, if the lesbians know how much you're thinking about them, they'll come after you. :)

    ReplyDelete