Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'Cause I like-ah, like-ah, like-ah you-ah, you-ah, you- a lot.

I tried to start my car yesterday. Ruby had other plans though (that's her name, Ruby the Subie). I guess I left one of my doors open a crack for a couple days and the battery happened to die. I recruited several males with several muscles to help.


It took almost an entire hour to figure how to manually put my car in neutral, push it away from the building so we could get to the hood and clip those tweezer deals to finally get it to start.



Yay for adventures?


Oh. I should mention, it's snowed 5 inches in the last couple days.



I had to join World Gym this morning. I would use the school's gym, but I look much cuter in my pink running shorts than the ugly blue swishy pants BYU-I requires you to wear. And of course, when you're frequently running over 10 miles, it's all about looking cute.




ha kidding!





Kind of...

3 comments: