Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Goggles




Due to my major, I'm constantly bombarded with pictures of children. Not ugly ones either. CUTE ones. We also talk about them non-stop. Go figure.

So after I come home from class everyday, I have this crazy urge to get one.

They have mail order babies. I've checked.


Then I spend a good hour thinking about what a good little mother i'd be. I'd cut the crusts off of PB&Js and do little crafts for daddy with them... I'd probably even let my kids get a puppy. I'd be THAT cool.



That's about the time when I remember, I don't have a boyfriend. Kids are very far off for me.

Then I think about how much kids cost.

Then I think about how much husbands cost.

Then I remember, maybe I don't want them after all.














Nope. Still want them.


1 comment: