Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today...






Sucks. I hate days when I feel tiny and insignificant.





Usually, I buy myself flowers to make myself feel better. I always end up telling the check out guy at the store they are for my roommate to avoid getting a weird/quizzical look.

Then I feel even more lame because I know he can tell I'm lying.






Orchids are my favorite.
Followed by tulips,
Followed by daisies.
Followed by irises.
Followed by moon flowers.
Followed by snapdragons.
Followed by all other flowers.


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry. I do know how you feel, but I usually drown my sorrows in chocolate. Flowers would be healthier and less calories.

    Why do you tell the check out guy anything? He doesn't need to know- but you can alwasy say it is for someone special who is having a rough day and needs a pick-me-up. Not lying- it is the truth.

    ReplyDelete