Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Forbidden.

Since moving out of my house, I've discovered that I have various weaknesses. Particularly in the areas concerning self-control and food. I can't buy certain things because I will literally sit down and eat EVERY LAST BIT OF IT in one sitting.

Here is a list (yes, yet another list) of things I don't allow myself to buy anymore:

1. Sour cream (No, I don't eat it plain. However, I do go through it like it's vanilla pudding)
2. Tortilla chips
3. Ritz crackers
4. Bagels
5. Dried mangos (or pretty much dried fruit of any kind)
6. Sharp cheddar cheese (If it's just mild, I can control myself. Even medium cheddar isn't that tempting. Sharp gets me every time though :()
7. Grapes
8. Nutella (I have convinced myself that it goes with almost everything. Therefore, I put it on almost everything. Which is gross. So that's why I don't buy it- I make it into a safety hazard.)
9. Protein Bars
10. Fruit roll-ups

Even though some of these things are actually healthy, they're probably expensive. I can't exactly go through everything I buy at the speed of light on a college student's budget.


P.S. Oh man oh man. Miscommunications are the story of my life. I am a firm believer in under-analyzing things. Sometimes this is a bad idea. Not all the time, but definitely some of the time. Therefore, I have decided that I should pay more attention to the things I write and say to the opposite sex. Because apparently, they pick up on more things than I thought they did. Which sucks. Because I don't generally mean for there to be anything to 'pick up' in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment