Sunday, October 31, 2010

Embarrassing much?

It takes a lot to make me blush. Even when I do, it's really hard to tell unless you know my face extremely well. Most people don't and therefore haven't ever seen me actually turn pink.

I promise it happens though. More than i'd like it to.

Once upon a time I was on a date. It was the day before Halloween and we were planning to dress up and then go roller skating. I decided to dress up like a nerd and went to the D.I. to get a costume. The top I got was nerdy but it was cute enough that I could wear it on a regular day and nobody would think any less of me. I completed my look with suspenders, strange/lumpy socks, taped glasses and pig tails. Off to the roller skating rink we went! We stopped at the parent's houses of one of the girls we were with on the way to show off our costumes. I took off my jacket to present my nerdiness in all of it's glory. The parents started taking pictures of the different couples but half way through the mom stopped everybody. You see, the top I bought happened to have buttons up the front. I inherited my moms bust and occasionally have trouble fitting properly into shirts. Somehow in taking off my jacket to take pictures, two of the buttons on my top had popped open. The mom noticed and decided to subtly (but definitely NOT so subtly) motion and mouth to me to button my shirt up.


Awesome. There are going to be a dozen different pictures of me on Facebook looking like a hooch. My face was red for at least an hour after that.






At least my bra was cute.




It was red. Like my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment