Sunday, October 3, 2010

Speed dating.

Who would you pick?

*Names have been changed, as long as I was able to figure out a different one that adequately fit their personality and looks

#1. Hey! My name is Conner. I enjoy running marathons and listening to music. I have stellar style and will make you feel amazing when I'm with you. However, I'll only talk to you every 2 weeks and it has to be after 10 pm and on a week night.

#2. How's it goin'? I'm Logan. I dig sports and making you feel like a princess! I also like to read and watch classic movies. Not with you though. I just like to look at you. You don't even have to talk., in fact, it's better if you don't.

#3. Hey... what's up? I like to go by Bryan. I'm super down to earth and love doing all the same things you do. I'm also really patient and have a solid, super fun personality. Unfortunately, I'm giving you the "friend vibe", so.... ya.


For once, I'm mildly grateful I have little to no options.

(P.S. Just in case you were getting any crazy ideas... These are my friends' choices.... She's leaning towards #3 and just stickin' it out to see if anything changes)



(I'm also mildly grateful she doesn't read my blog)



Conference was bomb.com.



So was the pineapple I bought yesterday.



Want to be my friend? Send me dried mangos. They don't have them here.

1 comment: