Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kryptonite.


There are some things in this world that make me embarrassingly weak at the knees. I try to act really cool and pretend like I don't have an Achilles heel. It doesn't work though. Turns out, I'm not very smooth.

1. Glasses. The nerdy image they help the guy convey is nearly too much for me to handle.

2. Ties. I have to close my eyes during the entire sacrament portion so I can focus on what's really important. If I don't, I shamelessly sit there and check out the blessers and the passers.


3. Half smiles. They can keep me captivated for hours... and hours. Straight faces, no problem. Big smiles usually pass quickly so it's hard to catch them.


4. Eye contact. I think every girl on the planet agrees when I say that when a guy looks at you and ONLY you, it's intoxicating.


5. Unnecessary contact. Let me explain. I am not a touchy person. It's really hard for me to hug people and I never initiate any sort of physical contact with the opposite sex. However, when they casually, very unnecessarily, slyly, accidentally-on-purpose, graze my shoulder, or foot, or arm, or hand..... it gets me every single time.


Sorry. I couldn't find a picture for this one that wasn't cheesy or make me want to vomit.







I don't know if you've noticed... but I'm terrible at punctuating. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment