Saturday, October 2, 2010

When percocet isn't available...

try making a list of things that could be worse!

Like so.

10 things that are most definitely worse than a dateless, homework-filled saturday night:
1. Having 10 kids under that age of 5 (it could totally happen!)
2. Being in a Chinese jail
3. Waking up with a mouse on your face
4. Balding
5. Peeing your pants on a first date
6. Being an only child
7. Eating too many brownies and throwing up
8. Having no sense of humor
9. Getting a -10% on a final
10. Having a dateless, homework-filled friday night

See? Works like a charm :)

2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to some of these. Namely #6. Being an only child really sucked. That is why I just keep popping them out, so my kids won't be onlys. And.........possible TMI but I have not peed my pants on a first date but I did rip one right in Russ' face on ours.........and he still married me. What does that say about him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think L might agree with #6. I don't know. I only know there is a world of difference between parenting an only child and multiple children. L deffinately got the most of the nicer mom- so there are advantages. You would have to ask Grandma and your mom about #4. Throwing up anything- ever- is worse for sure.

    ReplyDelete